Tips and tricks check WHO CALLED from 210-835-4435
- Report all suspicious calls and scam phone numbers found in Ads, Calls, Texts & Websites
- Protect yourself from scammers and spammers
- Don’t pick up on an unidentified number
- Make a note of the unknown number
- Run the digits through a Reverse Phone Lookup to search for information about the caller, which may include details like social media profiles, photographs, and job histories created on LinkedIn
- Use Facebook To Look Up An Unknown Caller
2108354435 Spam score
Recent Comments for
Post by Smacking my head,
2108354435 Got a sob story for a woman doing a survey at Home Depot about my home water. Ugh. Mistake. Now the phone calls are coming
Post by Pidge,
210-835-4435 When you call to file a complaint, no matter how calm you are, they hang up on you. I got "this number was removed quite some time ago ma'am", and when I told him that it obviously was not since I'd been getting daily calls, he hung up. I don't even know the person they're trying to reach!!Best to just block the number all together.
Post by Ed,
2108354435 Got a call from this number. The caller did not leave any message.
Post by Guest,
210-835-4435 SSC collection truck. I have no objection to these folks, but they call me multiple times on multiple numbers and it just gets to be too much
Post by Guest,
2108354435 Freaking spammer criminals texted me at 6 am about a bogus contest that I never entered. "to claim your iPad blah blah". They used bit.ly to link to a site I didn't check. Went to the bitly site to complain, but they want me to sign up to report abuse. FU bitly. I'll never use them again - tinyURL all the way. Isn't it sad that the USA has become the old Soviet Union? Criminals everywhere.
Post by Isaac Levi,